Are you a dedicated and passionate Dermatology Specialist Nurse looking to join an organisation that is dedicated to clinical excellence whilst ensuring our staff members feel valued each and every day?
Your days will be rewarding and fulfilling and include; providing professional, managerial and clinical leadership for the nursing team and supporting the Clinical Lead and Service Manager to deliver efficient services that meet or exceed required quality standards within the Dermatology Service. As a Specialist Nurse you will contribute to the development of a clinical strategy and pathways of care within the Dermatology Service, with a focus on improving the consistency of the patient experience across the services within the region.
You will need to be a Registered Nurse with Substantial post registration experience in a leadership role in Dermatology services. You will also need to be able to demonstrate significant clinical leadership through innovation, leading on change management and supervision of junior staff and peers
You will feel valued as a Dermatology Specialist Nurse with Virgin Care, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
* AfC 20/21 salary and terms and conditions including an NHS pension!
* Flexible working to provide you with that true work / life balance
* Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
* Access to Virgin Tribe - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premier offers and discount off all Virgin products including flights, holidays, gyms and media, along with regular competitions and giveaways.
* Feel the difference fund – a fund which brings ‘Feel the difference’ to life, giving every employee a chance to have their thoughts and ideas heard.
* Access to MyWellness – a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges
* Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
* Access to bespoke career pathways and opportunities to continue your professional development
* Plus the benefits you’d expect from working with an NHS partner including NHS discount,
Feel the Difference
Virgin Care partner with the NHS and local authorities, providing high quality care for more than 1 million people each year up and down the country. We are an ambitious, forward thinking and passionate company who strive to make a real difference to people and our colleagues. We re-invest all of the money we earn to improve the experience, deliver ambitious transformations and empower all of our colleagues to make the changes, no matter how big or small, that make a real difference.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.
Registered Nurse Certified