We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced scientist to join an innovative team responsible for developing lateral flow drug screening products for a company in Cambridge.
* A minimum of 2 years' product development experience in diagnostic immunoassays gained within a regulated industrial environment
* Experience in smaller entrepreneurial ventures
* A good understanding of product development, quality systems/ISO 13485, verification and validation testing and product transfer to manufacturing
* Degree qualification in a biological sciences discipline
* Driving licence
* Permission to work in UK
* Methodical approach, focused, attention to detail, open and communicative
* Must maintain a highly proactive approach for aiding in the delivery of projects to agreed timelines.
Please get in touch for full details
Attention To Detail