We are looking for a development technician to join a small R&D team within a chemical manufacturing company based in West Yorkshire.
You will support the team of chemists working on projects from concept to production. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
* Sending samples of new and existing products to customers and updating the sample log.
* Screening new raw materials and improving new suppliers.
* Carry out basic product development work.
* Update MSDS system.
* Producing weekly reports on projects, sample updates and raw material testing.
* QC testing of production batches.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a laboratory environment. A chemistry background would be preferred. You will have good problem solving skills, attention to detail and have a methodical approach to your work. You will have the ability to take responsibility for your own workload and be able to work effectively within a team.
If you would like more information please contact Laura Osta or apply online