Development Technician - Oxfordshire - £25,000 - £27,000
Role: Development Technician
Field: Immunology, Diagnostics, Infectious Disease
Reporting to: Senior Development Scientist
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 potentially more for the right candidate
Benefits include: Starting holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays), Share the value bonus, private pension scheme, option to buy/sell holidays, private health & life insurance.
A Development Technician is required to work for a leading R&D Scientific organisation based around Oxfordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the development team and be responsible for design, performance, and interpretation of experiments to support the organisations overall product development strategy. The organisations invests in training and development of all staff.
* Work closely with Development Scientist and other Senior Scientists to conduct experiments in line with overall product development strategy.
* Design and conduct experiments.
* When required operate as a Scientist in the support of running and ensuring industry quality standards are met i.e. ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 17025:2005
* Clear and effective communication to stakeholders at all levels.
* Support the organisation’s execution and analysis of clinical trials.
* Preparation of paperwork, lab training, data collection etc.
* Represent the organisation at clinical sites outside the UK.
* Biomedical/Biochemistry/Microbiology degree or equivalent.
* Some Industry experience within a lab based environment is essential.
* Strong understanding of Diagnostics and pharmaceutical industries.
* Previous experience in protocol/report writing and handling of data with minimum supervision.
* Eligible passport/visa to travel to South Africa, USA and China.
* This role will involve travelling outside of the UK to represent the organisation in different countries, so applicants must be willing to being away from home for up to 8 weeks at a time.
This is an exciting opportunity with a realistic opportunity to develop into a Development Scientist and to progress further with the support of excellent mentors, leading Scientists, Researchers and senior management.
To apply please send across your updated CV or call Jerry Hayman
Training And Development