Diagnostic Radiographer | North-West London, Harrow | £36,000 p/annum
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Radiographer with vast experience within radiography. The Imaging Team are needing to expand on their current team at this outstanding Private Hospital! Part of an amazing private healthcare group who really put the effort into ensuring their staff or trained and develop efficiently.
Chance to join a dynamic Imaging Team with vast experience behind them which will really help shape your career. Amazing reviews all round and this hospital so they are looking for someone to uphold their current reputation and help further push this.
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
- Vast experience and knowledge as a radiographer
- Opportunities available for MRI and/or CT Radiographers and General Radiographer!!
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £36,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Private Hospital
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging