Radiographer - General X-ray and Theatres
Kent Hospital | £39,000 p/annum + Benefits
Our client is currently searching for an enthusiastic Radiographer. You will need to have completed your Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and be registered with the HCPC. Within this role you will be rotating between general x-rays and theatres so experience in both areas would be essential.
The Hospital is fully equipped with the latest state of the art imaging equipment including Digital X-Ray, wide bore 1.5T MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) scanner, 128 slice CT scanner, interventional radiology and Consultant led Ultrasound.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Vast knowledge and experience in both x-rays and theatres.
- Ability to provide outstanding patient care.
Salary and Shifts
- Up to £39,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (Increase over long service)
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme- 5% employer contribution
- Training and development opportunities including a wide range of training courses available to all employees
- Career development and progression opportunities
Recommendations and more
MediTalent are happy to offer ££ referral bonuses for each successful recommendation - feel free to get in touch and I can explain how it works.
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.