Radiographer | Private Healthcare in South London - up to £32,500 p/annum
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Radiographer who is looking for an opportunity to train within other modalities. Private hospital based in South London with access to market leading courses to further qualify and help your professional development.
The Hospital currently covers the following modalities; MRI scans, Ultrasound, X-ray, and CT scan. Within the role of Radiographer, you'll be required to ensure best patient care and uphold their outstanding reputation. To carry out general and specialised radiographic procedures within our client's scope of competence.
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography
- Minimum of 1 years' post-graduate experience
- Interest to train in other modalities
- Progression opportunities throughout
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £32,500 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum (Increasing to 38 days)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks.
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- And many more benefits!
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply now or alternatively get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168.
Due to the requirements of our client, it is essential you have UK based experience.
- X Rays
- Health Care
- X Ray Computed Tomography