Diagnostic Radiographer, Leeds
Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
Sports Treatments, MRI experience is required
Our client a growing healthcare provider, are currently expanding their imaging team to meet the demand of their patients, and increase their capacity within the department. We are excited to offer this fantastic opportunity for experienced radiographers to join their team.
Main duties of the job
* Skillfully provide optimal accurate diagnostic imaging services (X-ray / MRI)
* Observe current legislation regarding the use of ionising radiation, local rules for radiation safety and COSHH regulations.
* Ensure CPD is undertaken & all mandatory training courses on an annual basis.
* Assist the Consultant Radiologists in the performance of their examinations.
* To maintain accurate examination records
* Support departmental audits in accordance with clinical governance policies
* Comply with legislative and facility policies and procedure, ensuring patient safety.
* Actively promote the services provided & seek out opportunities for further business development.
* To ensure that the CQC regulations governing the operation of an Imaging department are adhered to
* To ensure that the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 & its implications with regard to the Radiology department
* Where appropriate, provide out of hours cover for professional sports requirements
* NHS discount at a range of shops and restaurants
* Employee of the month
* Good value on-site restaurants, nearby shops and gym
* Free parking
* Birthday paid holiday
* Christmas shopping 1/2 day
* Long service awards
* We believe in a great and positive work-life balance. We do this for our staff by offering:
* 27 days minimum holiday plus bank holiday
* Opportunities to work flexibly
* Social events including staff Christmas parties
* Quality working environment
* Bi-monthly staff newsletters
If this role is of interest and you feel you have the necessary experience then please apply via this advert, for further information please call (phone number removed).
Not for you? Refer a friend who you think would be interested in this position and we will pay you a referral fee as a thank you if they are successful.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check
Control Of Substances Hazardous To Health (Coshh)
Magnetic Resonance Imaging