Diagnostic Radiographer | North-West London | 3 x 11.5-hour shifts
£36,000 p/annum - CPD, Training opportunities and development + Benefits
We are recruiting for a General Radiographer who are interested in a long-term career and working towards becoming a cross-modality radiographer in either MRI or CT.
The Hospital have plans to train their radiographers in other modalities to enable them to rotate across X-Rays, Theatres and one other modality.
Currently with large expansion plans within the imaging department, which involves two new MRI scanners - Having a keen interest in MRI would be an advantage.
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
- 3 days x 11.5-hour shifts
- At least 2 years postgraduate experience across X-Rays and Theatres
- Future scope for training within Mammography, CT or MRI - After proving competency across general radiography (approx. 1 year)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £36,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging