Inivos are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team. Inivos promotes flexible working and believes this role can be successfully carried out working from home, combined with a routine of regular attendance at the Office in Peterborough or Kings Lynn.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Digital Marketing Executive will be expected to use data and analytics to inform and create strategies for website development and social media creation. The role will involve both inbound and outbound marketing techniques, building relationships with current and potential clients, and nurturing those relationships to build the Inivos brand and credibility.
What will you do?
* Use historical Google Analytics data to influence a website content development and support SEO improvements
* Use content-based inbound marketing to drive potential business customers and influencers to our website and social channels
* Implement targeted, segment/persona based outbound business marketing campaigns using Click Dimensions
* Engage with business contacts to nurture, qualify and develop into sales leads, to pass onto sales team
* Acquisition of relevant new contact data
* Work with the sales team to implement personal lead generation campaigns
* Manage regular webinar programmes, coordinating all parties involved, writing content, and coordinating designers for presentations
* Acquiring customer information for creation of case studies
* Manage the development of the new e-commerce platform, and once launched execute PPC activity to stimulate sales
* Update company email signatures to coordinate with current marketing campaigns
* Work alongside Head of Marketing to plan the annual digital marketing activity calendar
* Work within a marketing budget reporting on ROI
* Feed into monthly reports on website analytics
What will you need to have and do?
* Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
* Experience in interpreting Google Analytics data and conducting Google Adwords campaigns
* At least 3 years in a similar role, ideally in a medical or technology-based business
* Proven experience with email automation marketing platform such as Click Dimensions, and website CMS using WordPress
* Highly skilled Microsoft Office, SEO and PPC
* Knowledge of the B2B and medical landscape
* Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others to complete tasks
* Highly organised and resourceful individual with a methodical working style
* Ability to manage and prioritise workload and time to meet strict deadlines
* Confidentiality in processing sensitive data
* Possess a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
* Ability to approach challenges logically and deliver outcomes
* A passionate interest in healthcare infrastructure and hospitals would be beneficial
* Ability to adapt written communication styles to suit different target audience
What will you get?
A competitive salary
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today
Search Engine Optimization
Google Ad Words