Career Opportunities: Digital Personalisation Manager (Fixed Term Contract) (12781)
Vacancy ID 12781 - Posted 22/05/2020 - Location(s) (2) - Full or Part Time? (1) - Job Category (1) - Salary Range (2)
At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It's important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
Job Role: Digital Personalisation Manager (Fixed Term Contact)
Function: Digital and Marketing
Location: London, Bristol
Closing : 04/06/20
Salary: £38,350 - £49,690 (Bristol) / £58,760 (London) plus Car Allowance and generous package
At TSB we're clear about what matters. Delivering for our customers, keeping things simple and building operational excellence. Bringing our exciting new technology to life in 2020 will help us do all this and more, so we can provide the type of products and services we know our customers need and want.
We're always looking for better. And there's never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Core Role Purpose
The Digital Personalisation Manager has four key accountabilities:
1. Drive commercial performance against MTP in respect of Digital personalisation by owning engagement, cross-selling and the first 90 day journey
2. Deliver new onboarding and cross-selling experiences to drive deeper relationships with our customers.
3. Use data driven insights and tools such as Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and Datorama to develop targeted commercial activities that deepen customer relationships
4. Monitor customer conduct and a satisfactory control environment across all deeper customer relationship activities.
* Demonstrates TSB behaviours whilst carrying out all aspects of role.
* Manages self to ensure adherence to TSB risk and compliance policies and relevant external regulatory frameworks.
* Contributes to the development and achievement of business plans, providing insightful information, guidance and advice, enabling business areas to assess the downstream implications linked to their decisions.
* Recommends areas for change and supports leadership in delivery of agreed change projects to achieve continuous improvement.
* Manages and motivates a high performing team, developing colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback and coaching, contributing to their development and providing ongoing support. Otherwise, acts as a functional specialist in a particular area.
* Ideally a proven track record developing and implementing new ideas to drive sales growth, innovation and identify opportunities for improvement
* Accountable for customer engagement, cross-selling and loyalty for existing customers
* Operates as a subject matter expert, delivering appropriate digital personalisation opportunities that allow TSB to capitalise on emerging markets and deepening customer relationship.
* Subject matter expert in Adobe Target and Analytics (A4T Intergration)
* Configure, adminster and operate, Adobe Target to build campaigns (including the ability to debug, troubleshoot and fix configuration and intergration issues)
* Uses customer insight and analytics to shape actionable plans resulting in the delivery of an exceptional multi-channel digital onboarding experience.
* Manages a function that delivers partnership capabilities and opens new capabilities allowing TSB to deepen customer relationships.
* Delivers fair outcomes to customers at all times.
* Understand and support a digital marketing strategy for deepening customer relationships, working closely with the digital marketing team.
* Develops a network of internal and external stakeholders, keeping abreast of benchmark practice in order to influence policy and local strategy development.
* Engages with stakeholders, providing guidance, advice and challenge.
* Working in business partnership with Products, Marketing and Distribution to engage, influence and interlock digital deepening customer relationship strategy.
* Deputise for Digital Personalisation Senior Manager as required.
Email this job to a friend
The job has been sent to
Please provide the information below, but please don't upload a CV
*Your email address:
*Your friend's email address:
Maximum character limit: 1000
*Confirm you are not a robot: