This is an amazing opportunity to accelerate your sales career with a recognised leader in the global clinical trials testing services space. We are looking for someone who has experience in meeting and exceeding sales objectives, drive and resilience to join a growing global team to contribute to the success of our continued growth strategy.
The Director, Business Development role is a sales and account management position. The primary priority is acquiring and retaining high-value clients for ACM Clinical Trials and subsequently generating new business awards (sales). This is a field-based sales position with an existing client roster based on geographic elements. It is responsible for managing the entire process of account management, including initial introduction, capabilities presentations, relationship development, proposal acquisition and oversight, sales closing, negotiation of awards, service related follow up and expansion of opportunities within each client.
* Acquire and retain high vale clients; pharmaceutical, biotechnology, device and Clinical Research Organisation (CRO)
* Drive sales awards from existing accounts to meet ACM quarterly and annual growth objectives
* Develop and maintain in-depth relationships with client decision makers and influencers
* Provide input and oversee the Proposal/Opportunity process, in conjunction with Clinical Trials Proposals, Operations and Scientific Affairs departments
* Manage global opportunities with appropriate Sales partners in ACM EMEA and APAC
* Provide routine input on status, progress and results into appropriate Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform
* Act as client advocate and provider of market and competitive information to direct and enable ACM Clinical Trials capability and process improvements
* Adhere, respond and/or maintain various administrative processes and tasks such as expense reporting, employee requirements, travel planning and required training.
Qualifications and Attributes:
* Bachelor’s degree
* Relevant sales experience, sales support, clinical trial management or drug development
* CRM experience
* Proven ability to meet and exceed targets
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Business Process Improvement
- Clinical Research