Director of Clinical Services | Competitive Salary dependant on experience | Chatham, Kent | Full time
Spire Alexandra Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Clinical Services to join their dedicated team to provide overall clinical leadership and operational management to all areas of the clinical and non-clinical service areas. This a varied role where you will be working across all clinical areas of the hospital, and working collaboratively with numerous internal and group-level stakeholders.
The Spire Alexandra hospital is located in Kent approximately eight miles from Maidstone and five miles from Chatham. We offer everything from health screening and checks, to acute and minor surgery through to professional recovery and rehabilitation. Our facilities boast two laminar flow theatres and 32 beds across two ward areas, an endoscopy suite, imaging department, physiotherapy and outpatient consulting rooms. Our outpatient department is open six days a week, including evenings, offering flexible appointments for patients
Duties and responsibilities:
- Promote a cost effective, patient focused quality service for the continuing success of Spire Healthcare.
- Provide clear focus on business results, maintaining the balance between quality healthcare delivery and sound financial performance.
- Lead and implement the hospital’s clinical strategy and provide support and input to the hospital’s overall business strategy, consistent with corporate direction
- Support the commercial development of clinical services including actively creating new business and innovative opportunities
- Deputise for the Hospital Director in their absence
Who we're looking for:
- Professional Registration
- Experience in a similar role or looking to step up from a Deputy role
- Experience of management, motivation and development of teams in particular a track record of successfully applying performance management
- Demonstrable evidence of change management and taking a key role in strategic management initiatives
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O’Neill on Rebecca.o’[ Email address blocked ] or 07885 708 488
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications