Applications close in 4 days
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£27,239 - £35,541 / year
NHS Band 6
Assessors - RGN, RMN, RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Paramedic
£27,239 - £35,541 dependent on experience
Monday - Friday 9 am- 5 pm / Bolton, Greater Manchester / Full training given
Are you a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physio or a Paramedic that is now looking for a more social work life balance? Are you looking to utalise you clinical and healthcare knowledge but go into another field of healthcare? If so then apply to Time Recruitment today, we are currently working in partnership with one of the UK's leading Healthcare providers who are looking to offer exciting new career opportunities to join their multi-disciplinary team. This exciting, permanent position will involve face-to-face assessments with Personal Independence Payment (PIP) claimants to provide a structured report that will be used by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in their claim decision process.
Candidates should have:
* Good communication, organisational and time management skills
* Good IT skills including word processing
* At least 2 years post-HCPC or NMC registration experience
* Previous experience of working in mental health is desirable, although not essential
* A starting salary of £27,239 - £35,541 pa (depending on experience)
* Full training and CPD, including e-learning and an initial, fully funded 10-day residential training course (this course alone covers CPD credits required for re-validation)
* Protected weekly CPD time (3 hours per week)
* 28 days holiday pay
* Company pension
* Optional paid overtime
* The opportunity to work in a fantastic team at a growing business that respects, listens to and develops its staff.
Working in a team of 7 full-time assessors, this exciting opportunity will best suit an individual who wants to develop their career at a growing company that places a high emphasis on the training and development of its staff.
The post will be supported by a robust in-house training programme with a clinical mentor, protected 3-hours of weekly CPD time and once in post you will receive full training and supervision through clinical reasoning sessions, joint assessments, supervision and peer review with daily advice and support from senior staff and management.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or apply below