Minerva Nursing, we are currently recruiting for Disability Analysts on behalf of our client Ascenti. We welcome applicants who have one or more of the following professional qualifications: RGN’s/RMN’s/RLDN/Paramedics or Physiotherapists.
About Ascenti as an employer:
By joining the Ascenti team you will be working alongside other likeminded Healthcare Professionals in an engaging and supportive environment. Working as a Disability Analyst is a rewarding profession, and our team are proud of what they do. More than 95% of the people who have had a disability assessment with us as part of a Personal Independent Payment (PIP) claim said that they had a positive experience.
Many of these people have benefited from an assessment with a caring and understanding Disability Analyst who has supported them through a difficult process.
Your day-to-day role will include:
* Holding consultations with people making a claim for the Personal Independent Payment (PIP) benefit in relation to a disability or condition.
* Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
* Using your strong communications skills to learn more about how their disability affects them.
* Working with a varied caseload and complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
* Producing comprehensive and impartial evidence-based reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to help them ensure that people receive the right benefits and support.
Your skills and qualification:
We are looking for healthcare professionals who have:
* Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC).
* You are welcome to apply if you are: RGN’s/RMN’s/RLDN/Paramedics or Physiotherapists.
* A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
* A positive, empathetic, and professional manner.
* Strong computer and IT skills.
* The ability to work autonomously.
* Ability to work under pressure and be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
Make the move and join the team today.
Benefits of working for Ascenti are:
* Bonuses of up to £2,000 annually dependent on your banding and performance.
* Excellent career progression pathway
* Revalidation support for nurses.
* Progression opportunities with a clear banding and pay structure.
* The choice to work weekends and earn rewarding overtime payments.
* Access to our award-winning clinical training and development resources.
* Great work life balance
* Less admin tasks and more autonomy in your role.
* Flexible working
* Healthcare Cashback plan
* Free and discounted physio for you, your friends and family.
* 25 days Annul leave
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Church hanborough) .