TFS Healthcare is recruiting Nurses, Paramedics, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists to become Disability Assessors.
The key duties of this role are carrying out assessments, and writing factual reports based on those assessments.
Ordinarily these assessments were conducted face to face, either in a local clinic or in the community.
Due to the pandemic these assessments are now being conducted over the telephone, therefore we are offering permanent homebased roles to complete this type of functional assessment.
This role comes with a starting salary of £35,000 per annum, and flexible working hours are available once you have successfully completed your training.
You do not need experience as a Disability Assessor previously, your training will be a mixture of virtual and assessment centre based to ensure the right level of support and learning is offered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Flexible, part-time working opportunities are available after the full-time training is complete (minimum requirement of 22.5 hours per week)
- 25 days' annual leave, with option to buy and sell up to 10 days, plus all bank holidays off
- Pension scheme matching up to 10% of your contributions and as standard, you will retain earnings from any existing pensions (such as NHS)
- Life assurance, private medical insurance, and medical indemnity insurance
- Continuous CPD support provided, plus reimbursement of your annual HCPC/NMC registration fee
- Flexible benefits, including dental and travel insurance
- And many more!
- 2 years post-qualified experience
- Live registration NMC or HCPC
- Appropriate work space within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
If you would like further information on these working from home Disability Assessor roles apply immediately.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.