Location - Sheffield
Starting Salary £32,000 plus benefits
Are you a driven Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Physio, OT who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a health-care professional to enhance assessment skills as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
You do not need previous experience as an assessor as full training will be provided but you must have 2 years of post graduate experience.
* Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
* Flexible Working - No work taken home
* Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
* Optional Overtime - extra bonus per assessment completed
* 23 Days annual leave plus bank holidays (will increase with length of service) * Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
* Company recognition schemes * Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC)
* Full Training & CPD including e-learning with an initial 10 day training package which alone counts towards CPD.
* Employee well-being initiatives
* £1000 increment on salary once approval is gained
* Company pension
* Annual appraisal scheme
* Free on-site parking
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Ged Walsh - (phone number removed) / Liverpool_resourcers @ (url removed)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency
Health Reimbursement Arrangement
Medicare Part D
Medicaid Managed Care
Supplementary Security Income (Ssi)