Join the healthtech revolution!
Leeds LS15 (Thorpe Park)
About the role
Essence of Role - Key Accountabilities
* Ensure all prescriptions received are dispensed daily
* Support the clinical team with day to day activities
* Comply with P2U dispensary operations procedure and meet internal targets for dispensing quality and accuracy
* Adhere to all legal, ethical, professional and company requirements
* Working within a high-volume environment
* Meeting set targets for individuals and team to meet business targets
* Taking ownership of prescription labelling and accuracy
* Working with key teams across the business (customer service, purchasing, operations & pharmacists
* Ensuring that the workplace remains fun, relaxed and friendly.
Skills and Abilities
* IT literate (used It systems and is quick to learn)
* Ability to use Excel at intermediate level
* Demonstrate drive, initiative and proactivity in role
* Proven ability to work both as part of a bigger team and individually
* Ability to prioritise and organise tasks and workload
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Display high level of accuracy
* Experience of working in a pressured environment, delivering against tight deadlines
* Experience of working within company and ethical rules and regulations
* Experience of working in a highly accurate environment
Knowledge and Qualifications
* GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grade C or above
* Ability to use Excel at an intermediate level
* Must hold NVQ Level 2 Dispensing Assistants Course qualification
Personal Attributes and Behaviour
* Be a good team player and proactively help fellow team members (and those in other teams) when they are busier
* Ambitious to learn and develop their career
* Tenacity and will to win
* Demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others at all times, both Pharmacy2U colleagues and our suppliers and partners
* Demonstrate a patient first approach at all times and strives to exceed patient expectations
We're an ambitious company with big plans for the future and we're looking for high calibre individuals to join our team and help us improve healthcare for patients.
As the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world. Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- 'come and join the rocket ship' - CEO Mark Livingstone
What can we offer
* Salary £11,050.00
* Part time hours 4pm-9pm Monday-Friday (25 hours)
* Having just moved into a brand new head office at The Springs, Leeds we have an amazing office environment [Click here to apply]
* Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
* Employee discount site
* 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
* Social events throughout the year
* Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
* Free onsite parking and refreshments
* Cycle to work scheme
* 25 days annual leave increasing with service, plus bank holidays.
If you think you can deliver then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV quoting Job Reference "Dispensing Assistant" to [Click here to apply]
Please select your prescription type
I don't have
No Prescription? Visit our Online Doctor for a confidential private GP consultation.
Pharmacy2U are unable to prescribe this item through the Online Doctor service. We are able to fulfil private prescriptions.
For the options below, you will be required to post your paper prescription, (what is this) issued by your doctor to us, before we send you any medication.
I have a