Are you a Doctor/GP/Registered Medical Practitioner looking for a new role in a challenging rewarding environment?
TFS Healthcare is looking for Doctors with good clinical knowledge, who love working with patients on a one-to-one basis to understand how their lives are affected by their health.
The role is Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm. Not only will you have the benefit of fixed working hours, you will also be working for a company that has a real interest in their employees' career development. You'll have access to excellent training opportunities and the company will provide you with on-going CPD & appraisals to ensure revalidation all while covering the cost of your fees every year.
You will receive:
- Quality career development with the opportunity to study a Master's Degree in Occupation Health after a qualifying period
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Predominately "business hours" work
- Day-to-day work counts toward your revalidation.
- Meet clients to assess and review their complex medical conditions focusing on how a disability affects their day-to-day life and performing work-related activities. Within the hour-long assessment you have the time to really understand the individual's condition and its impact
- Review individual's medical evidence in a written or electronic format to determine the suitability of a face-to-face assessment as part of their case management
- Use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking assessments for which full training will be given
- Analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence to produce comprehensive and representative reports.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Registered Doctor/GP/Medical Practitioner who has, since full registration, consolidated their clinical skills with a minimum of 2 years' post-registration general experience, working primarily in patient-facing roles dealing with a wide range of clinical conditions
- Full unconditional registration with the General Medical Council with a valid licence to practise
- Demonstrate maintenance of professional development to ensure successful re-licensing in accordance with the GMC code of professional conduct
If you are interested in discovering more about this Doctor/GP - Functional Assessor role, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TFS Healthcare is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.