Extraordinary times need Extraordinary people
Have you been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus – we need extraordinary people to support our vulnerable residents within our care homes.
We have various opportunities available on short and long term contracts.
In your role as a Domestic Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring a clean safe environment is provided for our residents, visitors and staff. You will be an important part of the team that ensures residents in our care feel valued as individuals.
So, as a Domestic Assistant what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure you carry out all duties to a high standard ensuring we provide a hotel standard of cleanliness for our residents
- Develop a positive relationship with all residents, staff, residents families and other visitors to the home by becoming an integral part of the team
- Encourage residents to assist you and your team with daily work activities, helping them to maintain their independence and sense of worth
- Work safely within company policies, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
In order to become one of our Domestic Assistants you should have:
- A caring nature and a positive attitude, showing a desire to deliver the best possible service to the residents in our care
- A team player - Four Seasons Health Care is a low ‘ego’ organisation
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Energetic and hard-working
- Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference in everything that they do
- A sense of humour and positive outlook on life – glass half full rather than half empty is key!
We have various opportunities to suit your lifestyle and ensure your work life balance. As well as a competitive salary we offer:
- Generous holidays
- Various shifts available
- Ongoing personal development plan and career progression
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- NEST work place pension contributions
- Free enhance DBS check
This position is at Northlea Court Care Home for 25hrs per week on a rota basis.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
As you can imagine we receive very high volumes of applications for some of our roles.
Whilst we are not able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with Four Seasons Health Care.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please keep checking our website for upcoming opportunities.
[ Link removed ]
Hardworking And Dedicated