Domestic Assistant | Part Time and Permanent | Tunbridge Wells | 20 hours a week | Flexible shift patterns
Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated part-time housekeeper to join our team on a Part-Time and permanent basis. You will play a vital part of the hospitals health and safety regime and will work closely with the Medical team to ensure our Hospital’s high standards are maintained and patients get the best service.
Duties and responsibilities
- With a strong focus on Customer Service and providing a friendly ear to patients during what can sometimes be a particularly unsettling time, our team of Housekeepers provide a vital service in our Hospital.
- In this role you will be responsible for maintaining our high standards of cleanliness within our fantastic hospital.
- This will include our Wards, Offices and Reception and you will ensure our beds are turned around in preparation for new patients in a timely manner
Who we're looking for
- You will ideally have experience as a cleaner in a domestic or commercial environment
- Knowledge of infection control would be beneficial, however, is not essential as full training will be provided
- Someone with a great work ethic who excels in customer service
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Kate Woodland on 07599 110686 or [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Customer Service
- Infection Control
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Hardworking And Dedicated