Domically Care Manager
£32 - 35k per annum
Are you looking for a new management role working Monday- Friday?
We are currently recruiting a Care Manager to run the day-to-day delivery of Live-In services to elderly individuals living in their own homes within Walsall and the surrounding area. My client, a well-established care provider that pride themselves on providing the highest possible standard of care to their residents and helping their service users to live independently without sacrificing the quality of their care.
• Oversee a staff team
• Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met
• Training and monitoring of staff members
• Conduct initial assessments and reviews of care
• Ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all times for all service users
• Develop the Outreach care business in the local community
• Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and service users
• Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters
You will have:
• You will have experience of management including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment.
• You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework.
• You will be commercially aware with an ability to develop your service in line with our Strategic Plan and build great relationships internally and externally. Also key will be your skills interpreting key service and financial data in order to drive continuous improvement.
• You will share the company`s values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Pride and our vision of a fairer, brighter future for everyone.
• You will ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Claire at Amber Mace on [Click here to apply]
, or email an up-to-date CV to [Click here to apply]