Are you looking to join a supportive, passionate team that strive to make a difference to the lives of others?
Hampton's are working in partnership with our Client a well-known and respected family run Domiciliary Care provider. As a result of our Clients continued passion to provide the highest standard of care, we are supporting them to recruit an experienced Branch Manager.
The appointed candidate will be responsible for a new start up branch and will be heavily involved in the recruitment of the new team alongside managing the appointed team to provide the highest level of care for individuals with highly complex needs (Level 3); and so experience in providing this type of care or a nursing qualification is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to be able to run a service and to set the standard from day one to ensure the branch's full potential is reached.
Salary: £38,000 + Bonus (£6k) + Company Benefits
Hours: 38 hours Monday - Friday
Location: Middlesbrough / Darlington
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager within Domiciliary care
- A level 5 Diploma (or working towards completing their level 5) in Leadership and Management.
- Experience of working at management level within care services.
- Experience of caring for Adults with Level 3 Complex needs.
- Great leadership skills.
- Full Driving License as this role will require travel
- Annual salary of £38,000 + £6,000 (OTE) bonus
- 25 days AL + Public holidays
- Company pension scheme.
- Staff referral scheme.
- Career development opportunities.
- Full training provided (including working towards NVQ's).
- 24 hour assistance and support program.
- Staff recognition awards.
- Childcare Vouchers.
The Registered Manager will take on accountability for the branch, ensuring compliance with company polices and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve 100% compliance on internal and external audits.
If you feel you are suitable for this position please apply within.
Alternatively, please call Scott Rogers on 01926 968 905 to discuss this position in confidence.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK