Domiciliary Care Assistant - Richmond Villages - RIC010P
Domiciliary Carers (No travelling required) - Richmond Villages
£8.39 per hour
40hr/wk contract. Also bank contracts available
We are currently looking to appoint Domiciliary Carers to work at our retirement village based in Bedworth, near Coventry.
Who we are looking for
* As a Domiciliary Carer you will join our team of carers and support our residents with daily living activities in a person-centred manner.
* You will promote physical and personal independence as well as choice in all activities, and help to provide a comfortable, homely environment.
* Domiciliary Care Assistants will also attend to the personal needs of our residents - social, emotional and physical - which can involve helping them achieve things to ensure independent living within our village.
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, and able to work well within a team.
* Able to provide care that would reasonably be given by members of the residents own family which isn't expected to include tasks that would normally be undertaken by a trained nurse.
* Also able to work on own initiative and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
* Ability to be flexible regarding evening and weekend work.
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care or previous experience required.
* Professional, neat appearance and excellent communication skills.
In return we offer:
* 28 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* An exemplary working environment and the opportunity to develop your career within a supportive, professional team. You would have access to qualifications such as Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 & Care Leadership & Management Level 5
* Pension savings doubled by Bupa
* Employee health benefits including Smile Everyday - a health and well-being package available to all permanent employees giving you access to 24/7 health lines along with online well-being tools. Discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental care
* Retail benefits including retailer discounts
* Interest free travel ticket loans
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Free parking
* Paid Breaks
About Richmond Villages
Richmond Villages is a state-of-the-art village surrounded by stunning scenery provides all the benefits of a socially active community. Our accommodation ranges from luxury village apartments to our on-site care home providing the very best 24-hour nursing care.
For nearly 20 years Richmond Villages have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living. Having won numerous awards for architecture, landscaping and care, we are now seen as the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK. A totally fresh concept in retirement living, our socially active communities are for people who want to get the most from later life.
All offers are subject to a DBS check.
If you would like to join our team and be part of a thriving retirement community, please send a covering letter and CV to [Click here to apply]
Richmond Bede Village
Hospital Lane Goodyers End
Bedworth CV12 0PB
Salary Amount: 8.39