Position: Domiciliary Care Manager
Are you passionate about quality care? Do you want to drive high standards of care to people living in their own home? Are you a Domiciliary Care Manager or a Deputy Manager looking for a step up? If so, then Laura at Amber Mace would love to hear from you!
Amber Mace are currently recruiting a Care Manager to run the day-to-day delivery of live-In services to elderly individuals living in their own homes within the area of Cumbria. My client, has established a brand new domiciliary care company and they are looking for a manager to work with them and help them grow within the area.
Their ideal candidate is someone who prides themselves on providing the highest possible standard of care to residents and helping service users to live independently without sacrificing the quality of their care.
• Oversee a staff team
• Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met
• Ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all times for all service users
• Develop the Outreach care business in the local community
• Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and service users
• Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters
• Ensure performance in the areas of hour`s growth, profitability, people-management and quality.
• To ensure that all care is assessed, planned, allocated, delivered and evaluated in line with procedures.
You will have:
• You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework.
• You will be commercially aware with an ability to develop your service in line with their Strategic Plan and build great relationships internally and externally.
• The successful candidate will have experience of managing a domiciliary service provision within the Health & Social Care Sector.
• You will ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care, or have a willingness to work towards this.
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you`ve got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on [Click here to apply]
, email me at [Click here to apply]
, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-leadbitter-3b7aa7180/)