Downstream Process Development Scientist
Our client is a well-established biopharmaceutical company with strong expertise in product development and GMP manufacturing of biologics. An opening has come up for a Downstream Process Development Scientist to join the Innovation team on a permanent basis.
This role would involve development and technology transfer activities, as well as validation and in process analytics.
* Executing purification processes within the R&D team
* Technology transfer and in process analytics
* Interpretation of data and communicating results
* Generation of study plans and reports
Qualifications and experience
* Minimum BSc in a relevant biological subject
* Prior work experience in an academic or industrial protein purification job is highly preferred (or a relevant PhD)
* Previous experience with AKTA is essential
* Strong experience with protein purification and ideally Tangential Flow Filtration TFF
* Prior work experience in an academic or industrial protein purification job is highly preferred
* Excellent communication and written/ verbal language
QA, validation, DSP, downstream process development, innovation, senior scientist, research, R&D, AKTA, protein purification, biology, biologist, aseptic, GMP, Cgmp, sterile, cleanroom, assay, training, development.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
Digital Signal Processing