Downstream Scientist Fixed Term Contract
My client is a leading biotechnology business, providing specialised biopharmaceutical manufacturing products and services. They offer excellent training and progression options to their employees.
This is an ideal opportunity for a downstream scientist to join a dynamic biotechnology company and gain valuable experience within the biopharmaceutical industry. You will be responsible for assisting with biopharmaceutical manufacturing within an aseptic cleanroom GMP environment. The successful candidate will be involved with TFF and MVP downstream protein processes.
This position is an initial FTC until the end of 2020 with the possibility of an extension/ permanent contract.
* Minimum BSc or equivalent in a science subject
* Previous experience working in a GMP aseptic cleanroom is essential!!
* Protein purification experience
* Experience with automated systems; TFF and MVP
* Experience working with closed systems is preferred
* Good sense of humour and able to adapt with a changing environment
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
Scientist, temporary, FTC, contract, protein, antibody, enzyme, GMP, good manufacturing practice, ISO, SOP, standard operating procedures, officer, assistant, pharmaceutical, biologics, biopharmaceutical, mammalian, cell culture, culturing
Standard Operating Procedure