Driver Care Coordinator
Chippenham, Wiltshire (UK)
Holman Enterprises, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is an international automotive services company. Beginning in 1924 as a single Ford dealership, Holman has evolved to encompass six business segments that support several diverse sectors of the automotive market:
* Holman Automotive, one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 38 retail franchises 17 brands from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest;
* Steward Financial Services, an auto retail finance company;
* Holman Insurance Services, a commercial and consumer insurance services company
* Holman Parts Distribution, a national multi-brand powertrain parts distributor;
* Auto Truck Group, a truck up-fitting business; and
* ARI, the largest privately-owned fleet leasing and management company in the world
Driver Care Coordinator
* Take incoming calls from customers who wish to organise service, maintenance and repairs to their company vehicles
* Receive calls from customers who have broken down
* Organise and book service, maintenance and repairs with the appropriate suppliers
* Ensure that recovery vehicles are organised promptly
* Organise courtesy vehicles or make first arrangement for rental vehicles
* Schedule other ancillary services as required
* Keep customers and other interested parties informed of progress
* Ad hoc tasks as required by the business
* A good general level of education is required with the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in a customer service related role is essential, call centre preferable. Candidates will have a genuine passion for exceptional customer service.
* Excellent administrative skills, with good levels of accuracy and attention to detail
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to an Intermediate standard and the ability to grasp new software applications easily and quickly
The ideal candidate will have a flexible and proactive approach to work, be committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience and be comfortable dealing with conflicting priorities.
Working hours: 41.5 per week.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.