Applications close in 6 days
Duty Pharmacy Manager - Llanelli
About the role
Discover what it's like to work in a fast paced environment, where colleagues are focused on delivering a gold standard service and care.
There's a lot more to it than dispensing medicines. Every day you'll have the opportunity to make things better for customers in all sorts of ways, such as support for giving up smoking, reviewing customers' use of medicines, checking blood pressure or testing for blood glucose levels.
It's very much about supporting our communities, by making the best healthcare choices available and convenient for local people.
Working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based.
Our management team comes from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
We're committed to finding the very Duty Pharmacy Manager out there. We are looking for talented and driven professionals who can deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers and in return, we'll provide a supportive team, detailed industry training and a varied working environment where no two days are the same.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
You will be responsible for
As a Duty Pharmacy Manager, you'll play an important role in supporting the managing, inspiring and developing of colleagues to deliver a great service for our customers.
You will also be responsible for :
* Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, carrying out tests, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
* Supporting the manager to lead, motivate and develop colleagues.
* Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
* Supporting the manager in building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
You will need
Supporting the management of one of our new modern pharmacies, you'll apply your management experience and strong customer focus to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be.
You will need :
* A pharmacy degree
* Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), and be willing to gain membership of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme (which Tesco will assist with obtaining upon an offer of employment).
Our business was built with a simple mission to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living.
This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
We're proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life and help improve and develop our team every day.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
No, thank you