We have an exciting opportunity for an E Grade Nurse to join our Stem Cell Transplantation Unit based at 22 Devonshire Place, W1G, with a salary range on offer of £38,906 - £43,590. The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, with state-of-the-art facilities located on Harley Street. We have circa 1200 employees, a total of 8 premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
To be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and service to the patients.
This is a full time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week (Days, nights and weekends.)
We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To take responsibility for individualised patient care acting as the named nurse, using a Holistic approach for all patients.
- To adopt a holistic, pro-active and dynamic approach to patients with oncological/haematological care needs.
- Awareness of the Holistic Needs Assessment programme,
- To promote partnership with patients in their care.
Skills & Experience
- NMC Registered general nurse
- Cancer foundation course/module and Chemotherapy Administration qualifications
- 6 months malignant haematology experience
- To be familiarised with CVADs
We are an organisation that has charitable status, and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.