job title, keywords
city, state, country
Voorpagina View All Jobs (2.457.437)
UnitedHealth Group EAP Clinical Supervisor - Oxford, UK in Oxford, United Kingdom
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond counseling services and verified referrals to behavioral health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Optum is a global leader in Employee Assistance Programmes and Well Being Services. Owned by UnitedHealth Group and operating in over 140 countries across the globe, Optum is recognised as a market leader and has an extensive portfolio of blue-chip and Fortune 500 clients.
Based in the Oxford office we have an opening for a Telephone Counsellor Lead.
Optum telephone counsellors are responsible for responding to calls requiring immediate clinical consultation or crisis intervention; determining level of risk of caller and assessing the most appropriate support. Counsellors offer a range of support including one off telephone counselling calls, telephone support to clients who require on line CBT, critical incident support and coaching.
* Primary point of contact on clinical issues with the client (VHI)
* A point of escalation for the counselling team, provide team support when necessary
* Respond to all clinical red flags to ensure appropriate response offered where client or corporate risk identified
* Carry out assessment of risk and linking to appropriate levels of care
* Respond quickly and effectively to clients who need management consultation, urgent or non-urgent clinical consultation, risk assessment or telephonic counselling
* Respond quickly and effectively to clients needing post-trauma services by providing consultation and linkage to post -trauma responders
* Respond quickly and effectively to requests for international clinical services
* Provide immediate consultation to all calls from client organisation managers or other client or representative
* Provide support to clients on the CBT online and Formal Telephone Counselling programmes
* Record brief clinical notes, use work queues and call diaries using Optum systems and email
* Work with all Service Centre teams to provide an effective and seamless service to callers and clients
* Participate in all group and individual supervision as required
* Undertake all other tasks and responsibilities as required
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm, 39 hrs per week
* BACP accreditation
* Experience of telephone work / helplines in a counselling capacity
* Experience of client intake assessment
* Understanding or experience in BSFT, CBT or coaching
* Commercial / industrial experience reflecting on awareness of work issues from both the employer and employee viewpoint
* Computer literate
* Ability to establish rapport quickly on the telephone
* Ability to contain callers in crisis
* Ability to work as part of a team, incorporating flexibility and adaptability
* Ability to prioritise workload and employ a solution-focused approach
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Previous coaching, mentoring, leading experience in counselling environment - also wording like this to attract right caliber of candidate
Please note you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application. Proof will be required to support your application.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Keywords: EAP Telephone Counsellor, full-time, Oxford, UK
* UnitedHealth Group
* UnitedHealth Group Jobs
Current Search Criteria
* UnitedHealth Group
* EAP Clinical Supervisor - Oxford...
* Clear All