Locum Echocardiographer - London
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better
Our client is a leading NHS trust, seeking an Echocardiographer who holds BSE or other equivalent accreditation, to cover a long-term locum assignment. The department provides a full range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac investigations, provided by their well established and welcoming team.
* Full time and part time hours considered (Monday - Friday)
* Duties will include: Scan and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms - aprox 10 - 12 scans per day
* 45 minute per echo
* BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
* Clinical experience performing echo lists independently
* Must be able to perform and report autonomously Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography to the highest standard
* Ideally you should have an echocardiography accreditation, for example BSE, Australian or European accreditation.
Benefits of Working of IMC
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* FREE fast track registration
* Exclusive contracts available
* CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact Louis directly on (phone number removed)