£19.53 / HR
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest science and technology companies in the world. They are an industry leader and can offer fantastic opportunities for progression and development, state of the art facilities and a healthy remuneration package.
* To lead EHS activities on site
* To lead all activities relating to Risk Management
* To support the site audit and compliance program
* To lead all activities relating to EHS Training
* To manage processes relating to Management of Change
* To maintain EHS compliance to legislative requirements
* To maintain EHS compliance to corporate requirements
* To support sustainability and environmental management program
* To ensure EHS requirements have been considered for all new projects / installations
* NEBOSH General Certificate is essential
* Minimum of 5 years EHS experience in a Manufacturing environment
* Science/Engineering qualifications are an advantage
* Environmental Legislation Awareness is an advantage
* Good interpersonal, communication, prioritisations and organisational skills.
* Communicates effectively in written and oral formats with peers, and others at varying levels within own organisation and external agencies.
* Good time management
* Self-driven to achieve objectives
* Good Analytical Skills
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult Search & Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful
National Examination Board In Occupational Safety And Health (Nebosh) Certified