General Nurse - Elderly Care
NHS - Surrey
Band 5 - Starting salary - £24,214
TTM Healthcare is working with a NHS Trust based in the Surrey region, who have a requirement for a number of nurses from both the UK and internationally to join them across a range of departments from Medical, Surgical, through to A&E and ICU.
As a qualified nurse you will use your experience, as well as your understanding caring nature to provide the best possible patient care.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Providing pre- and post-operation care
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures (Vital signs)
- Writing records / updating care plans
There are Band 5 and Band 6 roles available. The starting salary for a Band 5 nurse is £24,214. Other benefits include 27 days' annual leave plus bank holidays, pensions scheme and sickness pay.
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified nurse (with a nursing degree), with a valid NMC PIN or in the NMC assessment queue.
If you are an international nurse who has passed your IELTs / OET looking to come to the UK, the Trust can offer the following relocation package:
- Reimbursement of IELTS (once arrived at the trust)
- Reimbursement of CBT (once arrived at the trust)
- 1 free attempt at OSCE
- Band 4 salary (before PIN received) - Band 5 once PIN is received
- 2 months' free accommodation
- Welcome pack on arrival (basic essentials)
- Oyster card
Please send a copy of your CV today to Karen at TTM Healthcare