We are seeking an Emissions Monitoring Technician to work for a large multinational organisation, to be based in the Manchester region.
You will ideally hold MCERTs accreditation to Level 1 status, or have some working experience in emissions or environmental related role, and also preferably have a degree in environmental science or similar discipline.
* Carrying out investigations and compliance measurements in accordance with British standards.
* Analysing results of investigations to provide information for MCERTS report, Technical Notes, and Draft Research reports.
* Liaising with technical and management staff to gather information in relation to the investigation and provide expertise on any specialist areas.
* Developing and maintaining technical skills.
* Project management of research programmes from start up to completion.
* Reporting to senior staff, making sure work is carried out efficiently and in accordance with guidelines in place.
My client is seeking an individual with high technical qualities and a strong team spirit, you will be managing reports, reporting to managerial staff and mentoring lower level staff. The successful candidate will have a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Interested in this or other roles in Air Quality please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position