Up to £41,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
A leading Kingston hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Nurse or ODP work as Endoscopy Team Lead.
Details of this Endoscopy Team Lead position and what the successful candidate will receive:
* 37.5 hours per week flexible day shifts
* A competitive annual salary of up to £41,500 depending on experience
* Private medical insurance, a pension plan and life assurance
* A range of employee support schemes
As Endoscopy Team Leader duties will involve coordinating and undertaking the planning and delivery of patient care, promoting best practices in all areas of your duties. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will undertake the management and organisation of care provision in the department.
Applicants for this Endoscopy Team Leader post should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP with at least 5 years post-registration experience
* 2 + years’ senior experience in an endoscopy setting, with up to date clinical skills and knowledge
* Experience with JAG accreditation and quality standards, ideally with previous experience of leading an endoscopy department to full JAG accreditation
* Experienced in a managerial or supervisory post, having completed a recognised teaching or mentorship qualification and with proven experience of the management of a department
* Have successfully completed an advanced qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination
* Ideally you will have completed ILS or ALS qualifications and will have successfully completed a recognised management qualification
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Kingston upon thames) .