Endoscopy | Theatres | Band 5 dependent on experience | Full Time | CPD
Spire London East Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an Endoscopy Nurse to join our experienced and dynamic team. Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic facilities. The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery units, pharmacy and radiology. Duties and responsibilities:
Who we're looking for:
- Be able to Work across multi-disciplinary teams
- Assessing patient needs, implementing, and evaluating their care.
- To have knowledge and support the maintenance of Joint Advisory Group (JAG) and CQC standards as required for endoscopy services.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Minimum of 2 years endoscopy
- Pre-assessment experience desirable
- Someone that can be flexible with working hours as this is a new role.
- Basic to advanced competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on07935 755240 or email [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control