Endoscopy Practitioner | Theatre Department | Band 5 dependent on experience | Farnham, Surrey | Full Time, No Nights | CPD and training available
Spire Clare Park has an exciting opportunity for an Endoscopy Practitioner to join our small friendly Team. The successful candidate will be working within our JAG accredited unit alongside leading consultants and healthcare professionals.
Spire Clare Park Hospital is a private hospital situated in the beautiful Surrey countryside which has been caring for patients for over 30 years. Our focus centres on creating the best patient experience through the use of professional and friendly staff, advanced facilities and a comfortable and safe environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
Working within a highly supportive team as an Endoscopy Nurse at Spire Parkway you will be responsible for providing excellent patient care. You will be responsible for doing pre-assessments, admitting patients into the endoscopy unit, assisting the consultants and discharging patients from the unit. You will also be responsible for the decontamination of scopes and dealing with patient queries.
Who we're looking for:
- You must be a qualified Nurse with a valid registration with no restrictions or conditions.
- You must have previous Endoscopy experience and a good understanding of Endoscopy
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee well-being through work-life balance, on-going development, support, and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on 07935 755240 or email [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Coordinating With Others