Staff Nurse | Endoscopy | Harpenden | Part time – 30 hours | Will consider Nurses interested in learning Endoscopy | Band 5/6 equivalent salary- dependent on experience
Spire Harpenden Hospital is looking to recruit a part time Staff Nurse for the Endoscopy team. This unmissable opportunity is suitable either for a Nurse who already works in Endoscopy or is interested in learning Endoscopy. The successful application will joining a committed and enthusiastic team and be rewarded with progression and the opportunity work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants.
Our dedicated endoscopy suite is fully equipped with modern state of the art Olympus equipment. Our service is driving towards JAG accreditation, so there is the opportunity to grow along with the role and eventually progress into a Senior role. There are numerous opportunities to further develop your Endoscopy skills through training.
Spire Harpenden Hospital offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from London and its northern counties - Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. As the largest employer in Harpenden, the hospital prides itself in offering excellence in clinical quality, customer service and cleanliness. We have 5 state of the art Theatres and modern Surgical and Day Care Wards covering all major surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, plastics and medical patients amongst others.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Caring for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures
- Working across multi-disciplinary teams
- According to an individual patient’s needs, being able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate their care
Who we're looking for:
- NMC registered Nurse with no restriction on practice
- It would be advantageous to have at least 12 months experience of working in Endoscopy or another specialism and have knowledge of JAG accreditation
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sherine Lowers on 07885706278 or [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Registered Nurse Certified