Endoscopy | Theatres | Band 5 dependent on experience | Full Time | Edinburgh
Spire Shawfair Park Hospital, based in Dalkeith, is offering the opportunity for an Endoscopy Nurse to join our friendly and supportive theatre Team
Shawfair Park Hospital is a purpose built day case facility, based in south east Edinburgh, practicing some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading edge surgical procedures and cancer care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be able to work across multi-disciplinary teams
- Assessing patient needs, implementing, and evaluating their care.
- Assist with endoscopic procedures
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- Assist in the preparation and reprocessing of endoscopy equipment
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Minimum of 2 years endoscopy
- Knowledge of CSD desirable
- Basic to advanced competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jillian Fraser on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications