Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Engineering Project Manager to join a leading cell and gene therapy company based in the North of London area.
As the Engineering Project Manager you will be responsible for managing continuous improvement projects of the company's manufacturing centre and the cell and gene therapy cluster.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible and professionally accountable for all aspects of assigned projects. You will manage Cap-Ex Projects from inception to completion in accordance to the company's project policy and stage gate process.
2. You will also be responsible for developing accurate Project Initiation and Cap-Ex request documents to seek business approval and funding, develop project cost estimates and maintain cost accuracy throughout project life cycle and also provide accurate project spend forecast and manage financial project spend throughout project life cycle.
3. Additionally, as the Engineering Project Manager, you will also define, monitor and maintain project programs through design, construction, commissioning and validation phases to agreed completion targets whilst ensuring that all fiscal data is fully and accurately recorded in a manner that ensures proper and accurate project cost control and accountability.
4. You will ensure consistent and timely compliance to the quality management policy, QA risk assessment and change control whilst ensuring cGMP regulations when required and also develop and maintain a detailed project Risk, Action, Decision log throughout a project's life cycle.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant Degree (Engineering or Life Sciences) and proven industry experience with project management in the biologics contract manufacturing or similar industry, working within a regulated GMP environment, is essential for this position.
2. Experience in managing LEP and/or IUK grant-funded projects and engineering projects would be an advantage.
3. Experience working in cell and gene therapy / ATMP and project management qualifications (Agile or Prince2) would also be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Engineering Project Manager | CAPEX Projects | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Utilities | Facilities | Mechanical | Process | Cell and Gene Therapy | GMP | Biologics | ATMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
Project Management Life Cycle