Environmental Monitoring/ Microbiology Technician (12-month FTC)
If you are interested in working for the UK’s leading centre of excellence then keep reading. This role within the cell and gene therapy space is a fantastic opportunity to join as a Microbiology Technician on an initial 12-month contract. This contract is likely to be extended.
This opportunity offers the chance to work with cutting edge technology and with some of the leading minds in this sector.
* Previous work experience to GMP in pharmaceutical OR biopharma
* Degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology or related discipline
* Environmental monitoring experience is essential
* Any level of management/ training/ coaching
* Broad microbiology knowledge would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skills
Microbiology, QC, quality, control, environmental, monitoring, plate, reading, bacteria, GMP, good, manufacturing, practice, LIMS, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, molecular, biology, cleanroom, aseptic
- Molecular Biology
- Environmental Monitoring
- Bacteria Cultures