Duration of booking: 3 months and likely to be longer
Working location: Based in a Hospital, working from home to be discussed at interview
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm/5.30pm
Pay Rate: £26.00 to £29.50 paye inclusive or £29.84 to £33.70 umbrella per hour depending on skill and experience
Essential Skill, Experience and Knowledge Required:
* Must have previous NHS Experience in order to carry out the role due the skill requirement and systems to be used
* Extensive knowledge of ESR and experience of using reporting tools such as Business Intelligence
* Experience of designing sophisticated reports and extracting information from oracle based systems into Excel
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including use of pivot tables and V Lookup functions
* Experience of collating and analysing statistical information and producing written reports and other materials for non-statistical professionals to aid performance management, business decisions and resources.
* Significant experience of working with the ESR system or similar workforce system.
* Understanding of data structures within HR workforce system
* Experience of line managing a team
* High level of proficiency in analysing and presenting complex data
* Advanced IT skills –Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel to an advanced level including manipulation and present data in user friendly formats.
The successful candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running with reporting and managing the demands in the team