Are you an experienced animal technician looking for a new role ASAP?
Then look no further, as an Experienced Animal Technician role has arisen. We are currently seeking hardworking, motivated candidates to join a busy and successful facility dedicated to the care and welfare of the animals.
What does the role entail?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new opportunity in a new environment or someone who is looking to progress further within the Scientific Research industry.
The daily duties as an experienced animal technician include:
* Responsible for the care, welfare, and husbandry of a wide species of animals
* Work within defined Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s)
* Responsible for effectively maintaining animal record management systems including the database systems
* Performing general health checks on the animals
* Participate in suitable training programs
What experience and qualifications do I need?
* Driving license and vehicle would be a major advantage
* Experience of working with laboratory animals or hold an animal related qualification
* Working knowledge of the Animal Scientific Procedures Act
* The ability to follow set procedures with a keen eye for detail
* A genuine passion for working with animals and their welfare
Are you looking for a job that starts immediately? Great! Have noticed period? Do not worry, they are also happy to wait for the right people too. There are multiple roles so plenty of opportunities there for the right candidate. The application process for this role is QUICK and EASY, and the essentials are enlisted within this advert.
Permitting you match said criteria, simply click and apply to the advert, and if successful, you will be contacted by a member of the team ASAP. Due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 1 week, unfortunately, you have not been successful for this role.
We have a high success rate in getting people their dream jobs, so please apply today and let us help you get that career you have been waiting for.
Did you know that by applying via an agency, you are 10 times more likely to successfully pass the interview and be offered a role? We ask that you apply solely via ourselves so that we can offer you this extra support. (Duplicate applications mean we are not able to represent you).
If you apply via S3 Science you will also gain access to our ‘24/7 In Work Support team’ who are made up of some of the industries experienced senior level animal technicians. This team is available to our applicants only and are there to support and help you flourish in your role all year round (yes even Christmas day!)
What are the benefits of applying for jobs solely through S3 as a recruitment agency as oppose to applying direct?
* You are 10 times more likely to be offered a role via an agency – You get FREE support and extra help providing you apply via our agency only. Please do speak to us first before applying for further roles, as we sadly cannot represent you if you apply directly or have duplicate applications to the same role. Let us do the hard work for you and trust our success rates!
* 1st hand Exclusive intel on upcoming and potential new jobs – We have access to jobs that you as a job seeker often cannot see (yet). Through many years of partnership with clients, agencies are often the first to hear about profiles that are needed. You could be that 1st CV in front of the hiring manager that is seen before the job advert is even up!
* We are trusted – As a well-known and established agency within this very niche sector, we are highly-trusted by the industry employers to find the right people. As a candidate, we would offer solid interview prep that is clear, up to date, revised and well informed. We can offer information, advice, and guidance on getting the job because we know the employers the best!
* 24/7 helpline – Support during the recruitment stage through to in work support stage. This could be for help with your application, pending interview and even once you are in work. We have a team of ex-industry senior level workers who are here to support you from the application, interview, offer and even when you are successfully placed in work.
So why wait? Apply now to start your career as an Animal Technician or Animal Technologist!!
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Attention To Detail