Family and Education Engagement Worker
I am working with Staffordshire County Council and have an exciting number of vacancies available within the Family Support Team working alongside children, young people and their families to offer a wide range of support at the earliest possible opportunity. This is a full time temporary position with an immediate start available!
To work directly with children, young people and their families, in their homes, in schools and in other community settings in order to prevent the need for escalation into Children's Social Work Services.
1.To work within a model of evidence based interventions and proven techniques and approaches to promote the strengths of the family so that they can identify their family goals and work towards an improvement in their personal circumstances
2. To work closely with partners and community services to identify children, young people and their families who may be in need of information, advice, or assistance at the earliest opportunity and ensure that they receive the right support at the right time
3.To directly deliver evidence based interventions to families who present with higher levels of family support needs, to support improved family functioning
4. To coordinate the provision of services to children, young people and their families and take reasonable steps to ensure they make use of identified services
5. To contribute to the planning, evaluation, review and reporting of services, policies, procedures and guidance in order to maintain and improve service delivery
6. To liaise with other agencies to develop and maintain good working relationships and to represent the Service and Children's Services at inter-agency and other relevant meetings
7. Keep children, young people and their families as the focus of the service and its work
8. To keep clear and accurate records in accordance with policy and procedure
The benefits of working with Oscar at Service Care Solutions:
• You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
• We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
• We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
• We have an expert payroll service which is processed three times a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Oscar at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]