KEY RESULT AREAS/OUTCOMES
• To do remedial work on previous cases to help the council improve their Ofsted report.
• To arrange and conduct sessions for families, targeted groups or on one to one with children, young people and their families.
• To build confidence, independence and resilience with young people and the families you will support.
The successful candidate for this position will have extensive experience of working as a Family Support Worker within a community setting. Has a willingness to learn new skills on the job and be able to work within a fast paced team environment.
The Council, offer the following Benefits:
Claim Mileage per mile
Regular Support and Supervisions
•Experience of working within an Children's Social work team
If you are interested in this role or looking for a new role as a Qualified Social Worker in the UK, please contact Alex Procter on [Click here to apply]
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus! *
Working with Service Care Solutions offers you a number of benefits including:
• A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
• Excellent rates of pay
• An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
• Payroll service twice a week
• Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.