Family Support Worker - Integrated Children's Front Door Team - Cheshire West and Chester Council
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting an experienced Family Support worker to work in Cheshire West and Chester Councils Children's servicers.
Your role will be to work within an intensive, high quality access team for families with complex needs that drive transformational change to behaviours amongst families and communities across Cheshire West and Chester. You will play a fundamental role in supporting staff from a range of different disciplines to assess need and explore root cause. You, with support from the management team, manage risk, keep accurate records and make decisions about the threshold of need for children, young people and vulnerable adults. You will provide recommendations to ensure timely interventions for individuals from a range of key partners across the borough.
•Proven experience working with Children and families
•Understanding of Child development
APPLY NOW - Contact Kyle Roberts on [Click here to apply]
or [Click here to apply]
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.