Service Care Solutions are recruiting at the moment for a Family Support Worker to work on behalf of Sefton Council. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to make a real difference in the lives of the most vulnerable children, young people and families.
This position is full time and is initially on a 3 month basis with the view to start asap, working in the critical first day response team. This role will involve monitoring the attendance of children in school and nursery during lock down as well as providing practical and social support for children, young people and families.
• Must be confidence and competent in recognising risk
• Must be able to promote the welfare of vulnerable children and young people
• Level 3 qualification related to working with Children and Young people is essential
• Experience supporting and working with children and families in a community setting is essential
To discuss this role further or any other roles we have available, give Natasha a call on 01772208964 or email [ Email address blocked ] . We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our client's requirements.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.