Family support worker - Children with disabilities - Derbyshire County Council
We are currently looking for an experienced Care worker to work in the disabled Children's service for Derbyshire County Council.
Your purpose will be to flexibly support the professional social work task. To include visiting and assessment of the children requiring help, and the provision of such assistance under the direction of social workers and service managers.
Your duties will include:
•Arranging and supervising contact
•Assisting in the assessment process
•Commissioning internal and external services
•Complete holistic assessments of services users on less complex cases to include a range of outcomes.
•Arranging and providing transport
•Assisting Social workers in the implementation of assessments, interventions and care plans
•Assisting or running community projects in your area
•Working with the service manager reviewing work and case load at regular intervals including the closure and transfer of cases
•A great understanding of child development
•Previous experience supporting children and families
•An understanding of child development
•NVQ level 3 in care or equivalent
Previous experience in assessments and written care plans is desirable.
APPLY NOW - Contact Kyle Roberts on [Click here to apply]
or [Click here to apply]
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.