Our client are looking for a friendly face to provide professional to work as a qualified Family Therapist.
Reporting to the Therapy Lead, you will provide specialist systemic psychotherapy assessments and offer psychotherapy perspective and advice, and will be the care coordinator for one or more young people. As a CAMHS Family Therapist, you will have a Postgraduate Diploma / MSC level qualification and substantial experience working in a similar role to support service users with eating disorder and/or inpatient environment.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* Family / Systemic Therapy qualification to MSC or Equivalent
* Registration with UKCP or other appropriate organisation
* Prior professional qualification
* At least 4 years’ experience of working with Adolescents in related field to include at least 2 years post qualifying as Systemic Therapist
* CAMHS experience at tier 3 or higher (Including eating disorders)
What you will get
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
* Free meals
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK